Low Prices and Fast Shipping
Cloudy ice cubes or milky colored water.
- Water supply.
- System is still new.
- High oxygen content. Tiny frozen bubbles.
- Some refrigerators freeze differently, leaving the ice cube looking cloudy. Let cube dissolve in glass of water. If just air, will float to surface and dissipate.
- This is normal and should clear up in two weeks
Noisy drain or faucet.
- Drain tube.
Check that drain tube from faucet is continuously down hill to drain saddle. Loops or dips will cause noise and back up in drain line to faucet.
Filter housing sump leaks.
Hole on faucet is leaking.
- Shorten drain tube form faucet until smooth down hill flow to drain saddle.
- Disconnect drain tube and clean out restriction. (Food particles from garbage disposal).
- The drain hole in the base and on the rear of the faucet must both be clear and unrestricted. Clean as necessary.
Water does not taste or smell right.
- Filters have expired.
- Little water use.
- System needs sanitizing.
- Replace water filters. Should be replaced every 6 to 12 months.
- Drain entire tank. Should be done once every week to keep stored water fresh.
- Sanitize (see Sanitizing Instructions) and replace filters.
Little water from faucet.
- Incoming water pressure is below 40 PSI.
- Tank valve not open.
- Bad water storage tank.
- Filters clogged.
- Kinked tube.
- "Fouled" membrane.
- Increase pressure to 40 PSI. May require a pump.
- System takes 6 to 10 hours to completely fill.
- Open tank valve.
- Replace storage tank, If not bad, check that tank air pressure is between 7 PSI when empty.
- Replace water filters.
- Un-kink tube. If damaged, replace tube.
- Replace RO membrane.
System is continually running.
- Auto-shut off valve not working.
- Low incoming water pressure.
- Low tank air pressure.
- Tank bladder is ruptured. Is the tank heavy after draining out all water?
- Flow restrictor worn out.
- Membrane is bad (fouled).
- Replace auto shut off valve.
- Increase incoming water pressure to 40 PSI or better. This may take a pump.
- Check tank pressure with specially calibrated air pressure gauge. Fill to 7 PSI.
- Replace the tank.
- Replace the flow restrictor.
- Use TDS tester meter to check membrane. Replace membrane.
Ice maker not working
- Ice maker handle in refrigerator is off.
- Ice maker line frozen.
- Tube to refrigerator is kinked.
- Pull to down position to turn on.
- Thaw with hair dryer. Make sure you have a full tank of water before turning icemaker on.
- Find kink and replace tube.
No water out of refrigerator door.
TDS of RO water (permeate) is the same as the incoming feed water. Also high pressure and endless supply from RO faucet.
- Water may be bypassing the Brine Seal - (large rubber ring around the outside of the membrane)
Makes water slow.
- Low water pressure.
- Filters plugged.
- Fouled membrane. - Low Tank air pressure
- Increase incoming water pressure. This may require a pump. Check for kinked tubes.
- Replace RO membrane.
Faucet Handle Turns On Hard or Won't Lock On.
- Faucet Needs Adjusted
Adjusting The Handle Of Standard Style Faucets, Both Air-Gap and Non Air-Gap:The faucet handle will need some force to pull up and lock on, this is normal. If the faucet is hard to get to lock on, taking too much force, or if it won't lock on at all, you will need to adjust the faucet handle "Tee Bar". Remove the spout and handle and adjust the Tee Bar until the faucet handle just slides on and off. Once the tee bar is adjusted slide the faucet handle back on making sure the Tee Bar stays 90 degrees with the faucet handle.